Some Magic in Your Work
When organizations start using automated workflows, it really looks like magic. It’s no wonder! Automated processes allow business and legal teams to spend less time on paperwork and more time on their responsibilities. Document automation reduces the need for human input into contract creation and maintenance while cutting costs, decreasing manual errors, and improving compliance.
Smarter, Better, Faster, Stronger
Automation can greatly facilitate your workflows. But before you switch to document automation software, it’s a good idea to get some advice on how to do it. This section includes:
- How to digitize legal departments
- How businesses can benefit from automation
- How to delegate legal work to non-legal departments with minimal risk
- How to go from 30 min to 0 min in contract drafting
- What’s under the hood of AXDRAFT
Most of this section focuses on AXDRAFT. So if you’re looking for a document automation tool, you’ll learn how our solution works and what it looks like on the inside. You’ll find that it’s easy to use, user-friendly, and just a few clicks to get the job done. On top of that, it may improve customer experiences and increase revenue. Magic!
Legal tech market is full of amazing solutions. See how AXDRAFT compares to other document automation software with our feature-by-feature comparison.
Discover the difference between self-service contract workflows everyone keeps talking about and regular contract automation that we all know – and spend 3 minutes on doing it with our infographic.
Document automation uses technology to push contracts through their entire lifecycle. This includes generating documents, eliminating manual work, and improving contract management.
The main purpose of document automation is to streamline and simplify document management, cut costs, improve quality, and free people from repetitive, erroneous work.
- Implement document automation software such as AXDRAFT
- Unify contract language for document templates
- Define variable and repetitive elements in the document
- Define the process of working with the document
- Determine the conditions under which a lawyer should be added to the process
- Put together a clause library