Keeping Up with the Winds of Change
Today’s world is rapidly changing at the speed of light. Markets are growing, patterns for legal services shift, technology becomes smarter, and customer expectations evolve. The good news is that this page will help keep you up to speed!
Monitoring Everything for You
Many global factors affect the way business is done, as well as how we go about our job. This section includes:
- Technology that helps you run legal operations effectively
- What your customers expect and how to avoid disappointing
- Advice on how to adapt your workflow to macro events and other turmoil
- Industry insights
Each legal team has its own concerns and challenges, and it’s not always easy to follow news and trends, analyze what changes they may cause, or figure out how it can help you improve your work. Luckily, AXDRAFT is always here for you 🙂
Discover the difference between self-service contract workflows everyone keeps talking about and regular contract automation that we all know – and spend 3 minutes on doing it with our infographic.
- Law firm recruitment and talent retention
- Fee earner burnout
- Lawyer competency
- Meeting your clients’ digital expectations
- Equipping law firms with the right technology
- Remote and hybrid work
- Remaining compliant
- Increased competition
- Knowing how to use your law firm data
The most popular areas of law are complex litigation, corporate law, and tax law.
Corporate, family, and employment law are presently most in demand.
5 of the fastest growing legal sectors are healthcare, environmental, entertainment, intellectual property, and family.