Imagine your life without routine for a moment.
How cool would it be? You didn’t have to do the dishes, mow the lawn, or click through the tasks that barely take 0.001% of your potential. What if everything you could do was either pleasant, or productive?
We think that would have been unbelievably liberating.
While we are in progress of building a world that leaves no room for routine, we decided to also show you how big of a role it plays in people’s lives now, both in legal work (such as legal document management) and outside of it, and how ridiculous it can get at the end of the day.
So we’ve launched ‘Draft the World’? comic series, which blends the reality and our imagination in the visual (and we hope, kind of cute) way. In these comics, you will see how routine threatens productivity, creativity, and job satisfaction, how software comes to the rescue when people need it, and how deep routine has transcended into the daily workflows both at work, and at home.
That is how much we hate mindless processes.
And these comics are going to help me how?
Several ways, hopefully.
Apart from the plain ‘because we can,’? the reason we’re doing this is that we want to help you to:
- See the areas that could be improved in your daily and work life
- Improve your overall happiness with what you’re doing
- Find work-life balance that is so good at slipping through the fingers
- Make the transition from remote work back to the office less depressing
- Take a small break and have fun without getting fully distracted from work (because we’re still writing about legal, remember?)
You’re probably getting tons of reading and watching content into your inbox, so we wanted to do something quick and fun for a change. It’s up to you to let us know if you like it or not.
What do we do when we’re not drawing?
We’re building AXDRAFT, an effective contract management software that helps both lawyers and non-legal teams draft, negotiate, approve and sign legal contracts with ease and focus on the work they actually like.
That’s the official part. The real deal is that we’re helping teams to avoid:
- Email back-and-forthing with document fixes
- Wakeup calls at 4 AM because of missed contract deadlines
- The frustration of searching for the document across a hundred folders (or cabinet files, ick)
- And the list goes on
Not that we’re saying we’ve defeated legal routine completely, but we’re getting there. You should check AXDRAFT out, our legal contract management software might as well make you happier.